PT Semen Andalas Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Medan as:
Accounting – Assistant Manager (Code: AAM)
Reports to Accounting Manager, the candidate is responsible for:
* Assist in ensuring all accounting operations are complied with the Company and Group policy.
* Assist in managing the accounting staffs.
* Ensure all manual journals are reviewed prior to enter to the GL.
* Ensure all accounts are properly reviewed and monitored.
* Ensure all invoices are correctly and timely issued to business partners.
* Assist in preparation of the Financial Statements (accurate and timely).
* Assist in liaising with the auditor in order to ensure that the audited account is accurately and timely issued.
* Assist in preparing and ensuring that reports to the Management and the Group are accurately and timely submitted.
* Assist in budget and forecast preparation.
* Must possess at least Bachelor degree in Finance or Economic with deep understanding in Accounting/ Finance.
* Having 4-6 years working experience in Accounting, with minimum 2 years in Supervisory Level.
* Actively speaking and writing in English & Bahasa Indonesia.
* Computer literacy is a must and can use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and understanding ERP system (JDE) is an advantage.
* Integrity and Values, Driving for results, Organizational awareness
* Analytical thinking, Impact and Influence, Information seeking
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than 31st July 2008 to:
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES