PT Kimberly-Clark Indonesia, a multinational company dealing with consumer and industrial goods (with well-known global brands, such as Huggies, Kotex, Kleenex, Scott Tissue, Trenties and Kimberly-Clark Professional products), is currently looking for dynamic and skilled professional to strengthen our fast growing business in Indonesia as:
Assist end users promptly and knowledgeably with computer issues, both on the hardware and software side; Maintain and repair all computer equipment, including preventative maintenance; Install new hardware /software and/or upgrading existing hardware /software; Routine network administration and maintenance; Network asset and software licensing documentation and tracking; Server database supervision; Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations. Troubleshooting routine problems, diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components; Answer end userquestions/concerns/complaints about hardware, software, and other IT needs; Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
• Min. Bachelor degree in Information Technology
• Min. 4 years experience in IT support, programmer, analyst, preferably from FMCG company.
• Familiarity with ERP modules preferably SAP is a plus.
• Good command of English for both verbal and written.
• Excellent communications, problem-solving skills, attention to details, and ability to work effectively in a team and high quality of interpersonal and integrity.
Send your resume and recent photograph soonest to :
Please quote the position code in the email subject.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview