ZTE is a leading global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions. ZTE’s product range is the most complete in the world, covering virtually every sector of the wire line, wireless, terminal and service markets.
ZTE has achieved fast market share growth at home and abroad and a considerable proportion of ZTE’s growth is now coming from the international market. The company has established partnerships with over 500 operators in more than 120 countries around the world and currently looking for professional candidate to fill in below positions:€
* Handle for Car Management
* Supporting departmental office activities
* Support engineer duration account: calculate expatriates working period and registration for expatriate
* Expatriate overseas allowance account
* Fixed asset Management
* Other administration work
* Diploma (D-3) Degree major in administration, management or related discipline.
* Proficiency in English is a must, and literate in basic computer skill
* Mandarin language active for read & write is a must
* Strong customer service mind and sense of responsibility.
* Excellent ability to analyze, judge and coordinate among departments.€
* Excellent ability to organize, plan and implement.
* Good knowledge intelecommunication, good experience of technical support service in telecommunication
* Good at management skill.
* Like to work in details.
* Pleasant personalities.
€ ACCOUNT MANAGER (AM)
· Identify market potential and qualifying accounts
· Collect and analyze market information; plan, organize and implement projects
· Plan and achieve sales target, account penetration, customer satisfaction and retention
· Analyze project proposals
· Establish distribution channels with key local clients
· Build up an effective sales team
· Responsible for overall relationship with the customer.
· Maintain good rapport with customers and keep abreast of market development
· Degree in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering
· At least 2 years experience in managing key accounts and special projects from a telecommunication
· Strong telecommunication industry background
· Good communication, presentation, negotiation and leadership skills
· Action oriented, results driven, aggressive and persistent
· Energetic & Team Player
· Must be able to communicate effectively in English, proficiency in Mandarin would be an added
GSM2G & 3G TECHNICAL MANAGER
* Be responsible for project implementation and product maintenance
* Provide guidance, consultancy, technical support, and problem resolution to key customers/channel
partners in project implementation
* Lead role in working with the team to continuously enhance and improve the support service framework to
achieve channel partners and customers satisfaction Requirement:
* Bachelor€ ¢s degree or above in Telecommunications / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
* More than€ 3 year€ ¢s relevant experience in IT industry, preferably with multinational telecom
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficient in English
* Hands on experience with features and parameters for RF optimization activity.
* Have deep knowledge about radio network optimization in different environment
* Hands on experience with analyze field GSM 2G & 3G equipment.
* Hands on experience from tuning and optimization activities in a live network
Please submit your resume completely (CV, Certificate, Transcript, ID Card and recent photograph) to
or post them to
The East Building 26 Floor, Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav E3.2 No.1 Jakarta 12950.